A familiar voice to our listeners will be inducted into the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame. Tackle Terry Tuma of outdoor news magazine has been announced as one of 16 inductees into the Hall. Tuma is a regular on such shows as Minnesota Bound, Due North Outdoors, In Fisherman, Outdoor News, and of course programs on KDUZ and KARP. In a news release the Hall of Fame calls Tuma a pioneer in outdoor communications. It says Terry introduced numerous programs to the public which never existed until he brought them to the forefront. Two other inductees have Minnesota ties Broadcaster and fisherman Bill Lindner and Dan Sura. The National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum is based in Hayward, Wisconsin.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes