Governor Mark Dayton has issued a statement calling for all Minnesotans to join the nation to observe a moment of silence on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. CST, in honor of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. Dayton also requested that churches and government buildings with bells to ring them 26 times at that moment to commemorate the 20 students and six staff members who were killed at the school.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes