Saturday the basketball teams from Glencoe Silver Lake and Norwood Young America will be raising money for breast cancer. The Teams “Shootin for a Cure” Basketball event will be held starting at 3 pm Saturday afternoon. The two schools will match up in basketball games featuring the schools C team, JV, and Varsity squads. The night will also include various activities and games for fans. Proceeds from the event benefit the Tim Orth Memorial Foundation and the Susan G Komen 3 day local walking team. Hear the Varsity ballgames this Saturday night on KGLB AM 1310.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes