Eden Prairie, MN (March 15, 2013) – The Minnesota Vikings have signed QB Matt Cassel. The 9th-year player comes to the Vikings after stints with the New England Patriots (2005-2008) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2009-2012). Cassel has appeared in 78 games, making 62 starts during his career that started as a 7th round draft pick (#230) out of Southern California. He led the Patriots to an 11-5 season in 2008 after replacing the injured Tom Brady. Cassel earned Pro Bowl honors in 2010 while leading the Chiefs to an AFC West title and throwing for a career-high 27 TDs.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed