Eden Prairie, MN (March 15, 2013) – The Minnesota Vikings have signed QB Matt Cassel. The 9th-year player comes to the Vikings after stints with the New England Patriots (2005-2008) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2009-2012). Cassel has appeared in 78 games, making 62 starts during his career that started as a 7th round draft pick (#230) out of Southern California. He led the Patriots to an 11-5 season in 2008 after replacing the injured Tom Brady. Cassel earned Pro Bowl honors in 2010 while leading the Chiefs to an AFC West title and throwing for a career-high 27 TDs.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes