An ACGC Wrestler has garnered All-American Status at the National High School Wrestling Champinships. Larry Bomstad finished in 3rd place in the 145 pound weight class for High School Juniors. Bomstad went 6-1 in the tournament, including 3 pins. In the third place match Bomstad beat PJ Klee of Califorinia 4-2. Klee is a two time state champion in his home state. In the past two seasons, Bomstad has been beaten only twice in competition.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed