Four local runners were competing in the now infamous Boston Marathon Monday. The top local finisher was Hutchinson native Kelly Brinkman. Brinkman finished in 2 hours, 50 minutes, and 45 seconds…good enough for 40th place in the Her division. Over on the mens side, Hutchinson Native Patrick Johnson was the top male finisher in the area with a time of 2 hours, 56 minutes, and 33 seconds…Bart Meath of Waconia finished in 3 hours, 26 minutes, and 52 seconds…while Mark Martinson of Hamburg finished in 3 hours, 38 minutes, and 44 seconds. All local competitors finished well ahead of the bombing at the 4 hour mark of the race and should have been clear of the finish line area.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed