Another question high schools will have to deal with in this wild spring weather for baseball, is will there be enough umpires to get all the games in? The MSHSL sent a memo to league umpires stating they are waiving the two umpire rule. If a shortage of umpires arise this spring, a game may be umpired by one registered official behind the plate. Normal rules state that a game must be umpired by two registered officials, one behind the plate and one on the bases. This year though schools will be allowed to use non-registered umpires as the base umpire in scheduling emergencies.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed