A Winsted native has been inducted into the Minnesota Wrestling Coaches Association Hall of Fame. Dan Stifter was a Holy Trinity graduate in 1984, and would go on to wrestle for the University of Minnesota Morris, and coach Aitkin High School for 16 seasons. He was inducted in a ceremony in late April.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes