Road construction on Mcleod County Road 7 has begun. The project is between County Road 79 and the Meeker County line. Duininck, Inc. of Prinsburg, MN was awarded the project. The rehabilitation project involves milling, bituminous reclamation, and bituminous surfacing. The road will be closed to Thru traffic; there will be no posted detour in place. Local traffic having business along the road will be permitted on the closed road and should expect delays and inconveniences. The project is expected to be completed around early August. This $1.2 million project is funded with County funds.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes