Jeffrey Bumgarner of New Ulm has been appointed to the Board on Judicial Standards. Gov. Mark Dayton made the announcement on Wednesday. Bumgarner will serve as a public member until Jan. 6, 2014. The Board on Judicial Standards is an independent state agency that receives and investigates complaints made about judges for misconduct or wrongdoing. The 10 members are public citizens, attorneys and judges.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes