5 individuals and one group are among this year’s inductees into the Minnesota Music Hall of Fame. Inductees include: Guitarist Leo Kottke and country – rock singer Mary Jane Alm – Twin Cities jazz singer Dennis Spears – accordionist Lorren Lindevig of Cloquet – old-time band leader Leon Olsen of New Ulm – the renowned St. Olaf Choir from St. Olaf College in Northfield. The 25th annual induction ceremony and banquet will be held Nov. 1 at Turner Hall in New Ulm. Tickets are $45 per person. The following day (11/2), a “2013 Inductee Showcase” will be held at the Minnesota Music Hall of Fame Museum in New Ulm. Admission to that is free.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed