Motorists should expect delays starting Wednesday on replacement of some railroad crossings near Brownton. The Crossing on Mcleod County Road 25 will begin on Wednesday, while the Crossing on Highway 15 will begin next Tuesday (June 25). Roads will be closed to through traffic while the work is being completed. There will be no detour route for the County Road 25 work. The detour for the Highway 15 work will utilize County Roads 32, 25, and 26. Work for each crossing is expected to take approximately 2-3 days for each.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes