The Central Minnesota Arts Board has awarded Annandale High School a grant for new technology. The Small Capital Arts Grant is for $3,500. The School plans to use the grant to help pay for iMac Computers for it’s Art Students. Officials say they’ll use these computers in Photography classes, Graphic Design Classes, and the Yearbook Club.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed