It’s Officially fall in the area…at least for high school sports, that is. Monday was the first day Fall Sports teams could practice under Minnesota State High School League rules. Sports competing at this time include: Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Girls Swimming, Girls Tennis, and Cross Country. Practice times vary until school starts in September.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes