For the second year in a row A Hutchinson football player is up for the Mr. Football Minnesota award. Tigers RB Tory Adams was named as one of ten finalists from around Minnesota. Adams has rushed for over 1,400 yards and 25 TD’s this season, helping lead the Tigers to the Class 4A Prep Bowl game this coming Friday. Other finalists for the award include: Roseville QB Jacques Perra, Nicollet RB/LB Matt Christensen, Spring Lake Park LB/RB Ejodamen Ejiya, Minneapolis Washburn RB/S Jeffrey Jones, Eden Prairie Lineman Robert Olson, Owatonna Lineman Andrew Stelter, Barnesville RB/DB/KR Michael Strand, Moose Lake Willow River Lineman Ezra Szczyrbiak, and Prior Lake LB/RB Blake Weber. Mr. Football will be awarded during a ceremony on December 8th. Last year Hutchinson DE/TE Shaun Schindler was a finalist for this award.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes