Hutchinson Fire Destroys House 25 Nov 13
A fire in Hutchinson destroyed a house and garage this morning (Monday, November 25).
Fire Chief Brad Emans says the fire was at 1318 Delaware Street Northwest.  When crews arrived, the garage was totally engulfed.
Emans says no one was injured however, the pet dog did die.  Emans says the homeowner, Nghia Nguyen, says he was in the garage and had a candle burning and went into the house.  He told Emans that when he returned to the garage, it was on fire.
The homeowner did not have insurance.  The Red Cross has been contacted to assist the family.