The Hutchinson Boys Basketball team was down by 11 points early in the game, but ended up beating the New Ulm Eagles 66-53. Hutchinson caused a number of turnovers that the Tigers turned into points to help turn the tide of the game. Mason Kucera had 17 points for the Tigers, while Jayden Juergensen had 12 points, and Riley Steenhoek had 10. Hutch is now 1-3 on the season, New Ulm drops to 2-5.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed