There were no injuries in a Sunday morning explosion at an apartment complex in Rogers.
MNN reports Hennepin County Sheriff’s officials say that Rogers Police and Fire arrived on the scene to find large flames and smoke coming from a generator on the property, after several 9-1-1 calls of fireballs and explosions at Preserve at Commerce apartments.
Investigators say the large backup generator, which was running on propane, exploded, and gas continued to leak from the generator, causing several smaller explosions after the initial blast.
Nobody was hurt, but 400 to 500 people that live in the complex were evacuated as a precaution.
The State Fire Marshall’s Office and Office of Pipeline Safety are investigating the incident.