The Minnesota State High School League is changing the way schools schedule football. A plan known as District Scheduling was approved by the MSHSL board yesterday. The plan effectively kills conference play and will set up groups of 14 to 16 teams that schools may only schedule regular season games against. The vote was 19-1 in favor of the plan. District scheduling will take effect in the 2015 season.
Home » Sports » Glencoe Silver Lake Panther Football » Goodbye Football Conferences, MSHSL approves Districts
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes