The Waconia Lions are kickstarting a project to renovate their Baseball Field. The Lions will be contributing 125-thousand dollars, half of what is needed for the quarter million dollar project. The Project for Lions field will include the renovation of the grandstand and add a roof to that area. Other improvements include a new press box, Concession Stand, and improvements in electrical and plumbing. The first phase of the project should be completed for the start of the 2015 Baseball Season.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes