The more common question is “How low can you go?” But in the Waconia Wildcats case it’s “How high can they go?” The Wildcats girls basketball team set two state records on Monday in their 122-115 win over Glencoe Silver Lake. First, Waconia hit 23 Three Point Field Goals as a team, which is a new state record. Then, the 137 combined points is the highest combined total ever in Minnesota Girls Basketball. It breaks a record they set earlier this season. Waconia has averaged 92.5 points scored per game this season, but is also averaging 93.5 points allowed per game.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes