Defense propelled Hutchinson past Willmar in Section 2AAA Girls Basketball Saturday night. The Tigers moved on with a 54-44 win at Gustavus Adolphus College. Hutch scored just 18 first half points, after both teams were unable to get offense going. Hutchinson used a 14-1 run to start the second half to take control of the Cardinals and never looked back. Erin Corrigan led Hutch with 14 points, while Tori Wortz added 12. Hutchinson now takes on #1 Marshall in the Section Finals Thursday.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed