Litchfield native John Carlson didn’t stay unemployed for long. The Tight End inked a deal with the Arizona Cardinals yesterday. The 29 year old signed a two year deal, worth 4.65 million dollars. Calrson spent two years with his hometown Minnesota Vikings, plus a few more years with Seattle. The Vikings recently released Carlson putting him on the free agent market.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed