Litchfield native John Carlson didn’t stay unemployed for long. The Tight End inked a deal with the Arizona Cardinals yesterday. The 29 year old signed a two year deal, worth 4.65 million dollars. Calrson spent two years with his hometown Minnesota Vikings, plus a few more years with Seattle. The Vikings recently released Carlson putting him on the free agent market.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes