The Annandale Cardinals opened up the State Boys Basketball Tournament with a 76-70 win over New London Spicer in the Quarterfinals. Neither team opened up much of a lead, NLS led by 6 in the first half, before Annandale took over in the second half. The two teams combined to hit 18 three pointers in the game (8 Annandale, 10 NLS). Leading the way for the Cardinals was Chase Knickerbocker with 23 points and 9 rebounds. The other 4 starters were also in double figures: Matt Miller had 16 points, Andrew Fort had 14 points, Kyler Fobbe had 13, and Tanner Olean got 10. Annandale is now 24-6 and moves into the Semi Finals Friday Night at 6 pm in a game you can hear on KARP.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes