The Annandale Cardinals had an 18 point lead at one point in the first half, but had to hang on at the end of a 81-76 win over Caledonia in the Class 2A Boys Basketball State Semi Finals. Caleldonia would chip away at the lead, and had a possession to tie late in the game…but The Cardinals would hold the lead, hitting free throws down the stretch to ice the game. Chase Knickerbocker led the way for Annandale with 24 points and 6 rebounds, while Matt Miller had 21 points, 12 rebounds, and 7 assists. Forward Andrew Fort also finished with a double double of 14 points and 10 rebounds. The Cardinals will play for the State Title Saturday afternoon at 2 pm on AM 1260 KDUZ.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed