The Annandale Cardinals were guaranteed to finish higher than any team had ever in their schools history, but it would be the Silver medals they would come home with. The Cardinals fell to Esko 60-41 in the Class 2A State Boys Basketball Championship Game Saturday afternoon. Annandale was never able to get out and run, plus were never in rhythm shooting during the game. Annandale shot only 36% from the field, while Esko shot 54%. Annandale was led by Matt Miller with 10 points, as the only Cardinal in double figures. Annandale had three players named to the All Tournament team: Chase Knickerbocker, Andrew Fort, and Matt Miller.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed