HAMDEN, Conn. (AP) — Hannah Brandt and Kelly Terry each had a goal and an assist and Minnesota scored three times in the third period to beat Wisconsin 5-3 Friday in an NCAA women’s hockey semifinals. The win moves the Gophers (38-1-1) back into the national title game, where they will be seeking their third consecutive NCAA championship. They will play Clarkson. Clarkson has never played for a national championship.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed