The Howard Lake Waverly Winsted Lakers finished 4th place in Class 2A Girls Basketball with a loss to Esko 53-44 at Concordia University. The Lakers were never able to get on track, playing against the slow down Eskomos. Gabby Gruenhagen had a double double in the game for the Lakers of 17 points and 10 rebounds. Guard Abby Miller had 17 points, including three 3-point Field Goals. Those Three Pointers made Miller the most prolific three point shooter in a single state tournament. Miller hit 16 three’s in the tournament breaking the old record of 13. The Lakers finish the season with a record of 28-4.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes