The Howard Lake Waverly Winsted Lakers finished 4th place in Class 2A Girls Basketball with a loss to Esko 53-44 at Concordia University. The Lakers were never able to get on track, playing against the slow down Eskomos. Gabby Gruenhagen had a double double in the game for the Lakers of 17 points and 10 rebounds. Guard Abby Miller had 17 points, including three 3-point Field Goals. Those Three Pointers made Miller the most prolific three point shooter in a single state tournament. Miller hit 16 three’s in the tournament breaking the old record of 13. The Lakers finish the season with a record of 28-4.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed