MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Love had 22 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists for his second career triple-double and the Minnesota Timberwolves hammered the woeful Los Angeles Lakers 143-107 on Friday night. Nikola Pekovic scored 26 points on 9-for-10 shooting in his first game back from an ankle injury and Love hit three of five 3-pointers in just three quarters. The 143 points set a new franchise record for points in a game.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes