The Weather has again been so bad this spring, the Minnesota State High School League has made some adjustments to a Baseball and Softball rule. The league will allow teams to shorten games in doubleheaders. Normal rules state doubleheaders must be played in regular 7 inning games. In a letter sent to state umpires the league says the have allowed schools to schedule 5-inning games for doubleheaders to help get games in. The letter states there are some schools in the northern part of the state that haven’t even been outside yet at all this spring and the league wants to assist in getting some games in.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed