The Weather has again been so bad this spring, the Minnesota State High School League has made some adjustments to a Baseball and Softball rule. The league will allow teams to shorten games in doubleheaders. Normal rules state doubleheaders must be played in regular 7 inning games. In a letter sent to state umpires the league says the have allowed schools to schedule 5-inning games for doubleheaders to help get games in. The letter states there are some schools in the northern part of the state that haven’t even been outside yet at all this spring and the league wants to assist in getting some games in.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes