TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Maya Moore made the winning free throws with 11.8 seconds remaining for the last of her career-high 38 points in the Minnesota Lynx’s 94-93 victory over the Tulsa Shock on Friday night. Moore also had 13 rebounds for defending WNBA champion Minnesota (3-0). Moore, the MVP of the WNBA Finals last fall, has topped 30 points in every game this year and leads the league in scoring with a 35.0 average.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed