TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Maya Moore made the winning free throws with 11.8 seconds remaining for the last of her career-high 38 points in the Minnesota Lynx’s 94-93 victory over the Tulsa Shock on Friday night. Moore also had 13 rebounds for defending WNBA champion Minnesota (3-0). Moore, the MVP of the WNBA Finals last fall, has topped 30 points in every game this year and leads the league in scoring with a 35.0 average.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes