NEW YORK (AP) — Ricky Nolasco pitched six solid innings for his first win in more than a month, Oswaldo Arcia homered and threw out a runner at home plate, and the Minnesota Twins flexed some muscle in beating the New York Yankees 6-1 Friday night. Josh Willingham and Trevor Plouffe also connected against Vidal Nuno (1-2) for the light-hitting Twins, winners for the second time in eight games.
- MN Planting Picks Up
- Sibley East School Board Election
- New History Grants Announced
- “Vampire” arrest sparks discussion on pop culture
- Judge rules bus line wrong to deny atheist ads
- Wall Street tumbles after Philly Fed data
- Florida police foil bomb plot at Tampa school
- Obama says “lone wolf terrorist” biggest U.S. threat
- Witness: A failed coup and a difficult start for Russia
- Spoilers don’t ruin stories or films?