MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Dallas Keuchel shut out Minnesota for six innings, George Springer hit his 11th home run and the Houston Astros held on to beat the Twins 5-4 Friday night. Marwin Gonzalez and Matt Dominguez also homered off Phil Hughes (6-2), who lost for the first time in nine starts. After the first pitch was delayed 1 hour, 21 minutes, by a storm that never arrived, Keuchel (7-3) struck out six and won for the fifth time in his last six starts.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes