MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Dallas Keuchel shut out Minnesota for six innings, George Springer hit his 11th home run and the Houston Astros held on to beat the Twins 5-4 Friday night. Marwin Gonzalez and Matt Dominguez also homered off Phil Hughes (6-2), who lost for the first time in nine starts. After the first pitch was delayed 1 hour, 21 minutes, by a storm that never arrived, Keuchel (7-3) struck out six and won for the fifth time in his last six starts.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed