Hundreds of young football players are in Litchfield starting today for Chad Greenway’s Day to REACH Football Camp. The camp runs today and tomorrow. Organizer Chad Harlander says they expect upwards of 250 kids at the event. Vikings Linebacker Chad Greenway, along with Arizona Cardinals Tight End and Litchfield native John Carlson will be helping instruct at the camp. Harlander says this camp is unique since not only do the kids get on the field instruction, they get tips on off the field like diet, exercise, and injury prevention.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes