LE SUEUR, Minn. (AP) — The graves of three Minnesotans killed during the Civil War will be re-dedicated this weekend. A new grave marker will be dedicated in St. Peter to Captain Asgrim Skaro. Skaro was killed while leading a charge at the Battle of Nashville. Two other soldiers killed in that battle also will be honored tomorrow. Lieutenant John Roberts and Corporal Henry Vasterling died in the charge on Shy’s Hill.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes