Minnesota motorists can support conservation with a new critical habitat license plate featuring moose art by renowned wildlife artist Les Kouba. The new moose plate, which displays a never-before-published painting by the Hutchinson native, is the eighth critical habitat plate offered. Other plates display the loon, pheasant, chickadee, showy lady’s slipper, a fishing scene and white-tailed deer. Critical habitat license plate revenue has generated more than $25 million toward the purchase of 7,700 acres of critical habitat and helped fund non-game wildlife research and surveys, habitat enhancement and educational programs.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes