201 Main Street South
Hutchinson, MN 55350
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Saturday 9:00 a.m to NOON
MidCountry Bank is designed for people who want to know their banker. MidCountry Bank has over 20 branch locations and takes pride in meeting your personal, professional and business banking needs.
Financial solutions for everyone!
MidCountry Bank started in 2003 and is a full-service bank with administrative headquarters in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and regional presence in southern Illinois and Nevada. MidCountry Bank offers a variety of deposit and loan products designed to meet the financial needs of its personal, professional and business customers.
At MidCountry Bank, our values, vision, and mission are more than just words. We’ve created a culture that incorporates these principles into everything we do. Each team member uses them as a guidepost to create a successful future.
We strive to build a high-quality financial services organization respected by our constituencies, and characterized by values grounded in integrity and fairness.
We will become the financial services organization of choice by:
- Delivering high-quality, diversified financial services to targeted markets
- Offering our employees an opportunity for growth, recognition, and development
- Delivering current and long-term value to our shareholders while remaining true to our values
The values that guide us
- Integrity – Rigid adherence to a code or standard of values. The foundation of our business at MidCountry Bank.
- Honesty – The unwavering practice of truthfulness. Our pledge to our customers.
- Fairness – Consistently impartial. Our on-going commitment to you.
- Compassion – The practice of listening to the needs of others. Always in our hearts and on our minds.
- Excellence – Exceptionally good. Superior. Surpassing expectations. The everyday standard at MidCountry Bank.