615 West 13th Street
Glencoe, MN 55336
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 12:30pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Young America Mutual Insurance Company
Why Insure With a Township Mutual Company?
Mutual insurance companies insure approximately 80% of farms and rural homes.
- Member owned
- Service to Rural Minnesota for over 140 years
- Utilize independent agents located near their customers
- Understand policy holder needs
- Provide personal service
- Focus on insurance at cost, not stockholder profits
- Keep premium dollars in the local economy
- Encourage loss prevention to help control costs
We offer a scholarship that policyholder’s children can apply for. This is a MAFMIC Scholarship. A minimum of one scholarship in the amount of $500.00 will be awarded each year that there is a sufficient balance in the scholarship fund. They need to contact our office for an application.